Friday, December 26, 2014

Delicious Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes! Perfect for the Holidays!

  Sooo, I know its a day after Christmas and the Holidays are coming to an end, but these delicious recipes I personally made (and are all kid- approved) can be made anytime and cook book worthy! I found these online and tweaked them a little to my specifications. I have found it very difficult to find a REALLY good gluten-free cookie recipe, so when I find one, I cherish it like gold! My husband is the hardest critic and he even commented on how good they tasted for being gluten free! These are copies out of my personal cookbook, so I hope you all enjoy them and leave your comments below! Happy Holidays everyone!

  PS- My husband, son and I spent 3 hours baking cookies on Christmas Day and brought them to the local firehouse for the few men that had to work on Christmas Day. It's sorta become a ritual since we live across the country from our families. We really enjoyed it, especially Parker! The fireman let him up in the different trucks and took out some of the tools they use and showed him how everything works before they had to rush off for a call, definitely worth the hours of baking for them! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment