Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Get your booty movin'!!! Fitness Videos Playlist!

After talking with a few of the girls on my team this week, we all had one thing in common...the holidays toooottallly threw us off our game!! YOU ARE NOT ALONE!! Im right there with ya trying to get my booty back to working-out everyday, especially after being sick for almost a week over Christmas... So, heres a couple things I have to share that I sent to them and now sharing with you all as well, and hope it will give you a little motivation and help you through the hurdles....
2. You do NOT have to go to the gym to get your work-out in! 
No excuses people! I have 2 kids, run a full time business from home, am incredibly busy all the time, so I wake up an hour before my kids, workout for 20-30 min in my living room 4 days a week and I'm done for the day. Thats it! Super easy! You dont need expensive videos or a gym membership, just a space and an able body and mind!

YouTube is my fave go-to place for any type of workout and best of all, its all FREE!!! So, even if you cant find anything you prefer on my personal playlist, there is something for everyone on YouTube!
My favorite videos to work-out to are:

My personal YouTube Fitness Videos Playlist: (Over 100 videos for you to choose from!) http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL749pD66P10MEn-sttxlZJKA9X8XKSzF1

Tone It Up girls Karena and Katrina in Manhattan Beach, Ca. (SoCal! Woot woot!!)
I may have a soft spot for them because I lived in Manhattan Beach for 8 years and everytime I watch their videos on the beach, it makes me miss my old stopping grounds and well, they are just super fun and awesome! www.toneitup.com
Blogilates by Cassey Ho- She has a super awesome "Extreme Abs" video on my playlist that is a killer! (you have been warned! haha!) www.blogilates.com

BodyRock- This website has some incredible workouts perfect for men and woman! They also have a website full of healthy recipes and everything you need for your healthy lifestyle! It helps that Jacqui has my dream bod that I aspire to have one day! #fitspiration
http://www.bodyrock.tv/workouts/

Burpee Queen- My fellow teammate and friend Kelly Mase!

This super Mom and personal trainer will get your booty into shape quick with her down to earth, very quick videos straight from her home! She keeps it real and is so funny! Love you Kelly and thanks for always keeping our team in top-top shape! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb18X9J0-bY1WEp94QrPM0Q

Follow me on Youtube: Fit, Balanced ISA-Lifestyle: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0DR2735EYv3lZTf6EjNxPw

FOR THE KIDDOS!!

Cosmic Kids Yoga- We LOVE Cosmic Kids Yoga! Heres a full playlist of a ton of fun yoga videos for your kids to keep them active as well!  Best work out with your kids is to DANCE IT OUT!!! Put on fun music and dance with your babies!! It always guarantees laughs and good exersion of all that extra energy they have!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL749pD66P10Pksf_G3cA_5H6L5KlgO1DW

www.gonoodle.com - I learned about this website from my daughter. She mentioned to me they learned about it in school and she was really excited about it! It is such a great site for many different exercises and music that get kids moving and is super fun!!


Healthy Recipes-
Here's a master list of all my fave go-to websites for healthy meals, snacks & shake recipes!


Post Work-out Recovery-

Recovery after your work-outs is just as important as the work-out itself. Stretch those torn muscles out and then heal them with high quality protein! You will have alot less muscle soreness the next day and flood your body with optimal nutrition! 
My favorite protein drink on the planet is Isagenix Isalean Protein shakes! They provide organic, grass-fed whey protein, loaded with amino acids, live-active enzymes, tons of great vitamins, minerals and macro-nutrients for a full meal replacement! 
Also- gluten free, soy free, Non-GMO, dairy free and taste amazing! 
Our whole family enjoys the great nutritional benefits from these shakes!


9 Reasons I chose Isagenix (From an RN, certified Health and nutrition coach & Yoga instructor) http://thewellnurse.net/2014/12/9-reasons-chose-isagenix/

Lets get moving!!!

-Angey

Isagenix Crystal Manager
angeygrotberg@yahoo.com
www.angeygrotberg.isagenix.com
Follow me on Instagram: fit.balanced.isalifestyle


Laugh, have fun and be silly!!












2 comments:

  1. Love the pics! Wherever you went to take them, its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Patti! They were taken in Manteca in a random field just exploring!

    ReplyDelete