Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Healthy Muffin & Bread Recipes!

  Working in the health and wellness field, I get a lot of questions about, "What can I eat?"
My response is always, "Everything is fine...in moderation! If you feel you are depriving yourself of something you enjoy, you will most likely binge on it at some time. Sooo...eat what you love, just smaller portions."
As we go into the new year, I wanted to share some of my favorite go-to recipes from my own cookbook (hence the pics, literally taken out of my cookbook!) and hopefully it will make your morning a little bit easier as you're rushing around getting ready for the day.
Also, a great tip- Preparing meals and snacks ahead of time will not only save you time, but save you unwanted calories!
One thing I love is muffins and cake! So here's some of my favorite muffin recipes and also a breakfast favorite, Egg Salsa Muffins! They are super-protein packed, easy and stay fresh for days in the fridge! Best of all, most of these are kid-approved! Get them baking with you, the more they are involved, the better chance they will love them!

Happy Baking!
Angey

PS- I absolutely LOVE Cassey Ho!
Here is an amazing list of her healthy recipes for every meal! There is surely something for everyone on here!
http://www.blogilates.com/recipe-index/

Leave your comments below with any faves that you have as well!
(Click on picture for bigger display if you are having trouble seeing written details)









No comments:

Post a Comment