Monday, August 4, 2014

Isagenix Journey!

  Quite a few of you know that in April of this year, I started my journey with Isagenix- A cleansing, nutritional system. A close friend of mine sent me a care package of this organic, gluten free, Non-GMO food for my son (who is diabetic and has celiac disease) and I both to try. We loved it and our whole family uses the food now. It's been a huge blessing in my life for so many reasons! I've gained lean muscle faster than working out alone, have more energy throughout my entire day, sleeping better, my skin has improved and I feel so much better over-all! I actually WANT to work out several times a week now because I have the energy to do it! The list goes on and on!
  Since starting, I've been educating myself on the importance of nutritional cleansing, adding supplements to our healthy eating habits, eating organic and truly knowing what we are putting into our body and our kids bodies.
 I've been blessed to share this with many close friends and family members and have an amazing team rapidly growing! Its been so awesome to see the friends that have joined me on this journey get just as excited about their results as I have, losing weight, getting off of medications, improving health and feeling better than they have in so long! That's the greatest feeling in the world, to really be able to help others begin to love their bodies and the way they feel about themselves inside an out! It truly is such an amazing gift to share!
I have set some high goals for myself this year and one of them is to come home from my part time job permanently. To be able to be home with my son and "work" from home helping others improve their life and their families lives! To not miss out on any more family dinners because I'm rushing off to work and missing out on things I hear about when I'm coming home late at night. I'm choosing something different, I'm choosing something better! I'm only 4 months into my journey and I'm 1/3rd of the way to my income replacement goal! I find that absolutely incredible and encouraging for every stay-at-home Mom who's family is struggling financially and they feel like they don't have an option to work, if you want the change bad enough, you WILL make it happen with no excuses. It does take sacrifice and work, just like anything else, but the reward is so well worth it!
We CAN create the life we want, not the life we are told we have to have and be content with. 
So don't be surprised if you see recipes and blog posts about my journey, because this is just the beginning!
To find out more information on how to improve your health and wealth, please contact me at angeygrotberg@yahoo.com
http://www.angeygrotberg.isagenix.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment