Monday, October 21, 2013

1st Entry!

Writing this 1st blog entry, I can't help but feel a little like Doogie Howser at the end of the episode, hoping that I have something profound to say. Lol! I'm hoping that this outlet will allow me to connect with you, as you get a peak inside of my life and my thoughts. Things I struggle with, my fears, what makes me happy, excited and following me through our lives as a family. Its an adventure and I hope we can all help each other enjoy the ride through laughter, noticing the small blessings and taking it one day at a time!
My back story: My husband Nate and I have been married for 3 1/2yrs. We are both born and raised in Northern Minnesota where we met in Jr.High and both separately moved to different parts of California, where we later met back up in life. We have a 3yr.old son (Parker) and I have been blessed with an amazing step-daughter (Hannah) who is 6yrs.old. We do our best to raise our children in a Godly filled home & keep our Christian faith on the forefront of our core values.
We are adventurers and love the outdoors, camping, off-roading and whatever other mischieve
we find ourselves in! Since this 1st entry is close to Halloween, here's how we celebrated this year for the holiday and a few other family photos! Enjoy! :)





Halloween 2013
3yr.anniversary- Half Moon Bay, Ca.
 

Valentines Day Dinner 2013
Our beautiful Hannah! Age 6
Summer 2013

Mother's Day with Parker 2012


Spring 2011




Spring- 2011


Wedding Day- Lake Tahoe May 2010

Wedding Day- Lake Tahoe May 2010
Our 1st date to Alcatraz!

No comments:

Post a Comment