Thursday, November 14, 2013

10 things you may not know about me....


 1. I hate, I mean hate doing the dishes. I will let them sit there and stare at them all day. Or do every other chore in the house, putting them off. (My husband knows this well)

 2. I am a paranormal show addict. I love everything about the paranormal field and wanted to be parapsychologist for many years. Have never seen anything in person I can't explain...yet.

 3. I was a jewelry designer for many years. I used to teach and work at a bead store in LA and sell my work in boutiques. Haven't done it in a long time, but you never forget a skill.

 4. I love traveling! I have been to France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Mexico and done a few cross country road trips.

 5. I was a model for over 10 years (most of my work done in LA). Have been in 2 books, a magazine, TV shows and website for jewelry lines & other ads.

 6. When I was pregnant I started reading book series. Since then I've read, Twilight (Team Edward), The Hunger Games (twice), 50 shades of Grey and all 11 Sookie Stackhouse books! Whew!

 7. I cook and bake as a form of therapy. I've only found this out in the last year. I go through periods where all I want to do is be in the kitchen and sometimes late at night when the kids are in bed and I'm all alone.

 8. I have been to the Playboy mansion (yes, I met Hef and his 3 girlfriends), the Grammys, and have met quite a few celebrities. My favorite person I met was Ross Mathews, he made me laugh my butt off during an interview for the Tonight Show!

 9. Fall is my favorite time of the year! Any excuse to layer, wear my boots and sweaters and drink lots of Pumpkin Spice Lattes!

 10. My husband and I met in 8th grade (study hall) and later in life, we both moved to California separately and found each other and began dating when I was 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment